A 5 star customer experience
in a purpose built facility
Havana Skin Clinic was formed in 2011 in Ireland. The company vision was to create a 5 star customer experience in a purpose built facility specializing only in the latest technology on the market becoming the market leader in the engine of the Irish economy whilst offering through our shared business platform the opportunity for a franchisee to be the market leader of there economy taking Havana Skin Clinic brand world wide soon becoming the largest aesthetic specialists brand. While offering this at a price most people could afford. The company has thrived as a result, regardless of a major recession across Europe during most of that period. Havana Skin Clinics philosophy transformed the aesthetics industry in Ireland where we now have 3 clinics.
The business will transfer well to other countries as a high end brand. Key to Havana Skin Clinics success is its wide range of advanced aesthetic procedures which use the most technologically advanced equipment available, at affordable prices.
We intend to have more than 50 Clinics in the UK, Scotland, Wales and Belfast and are actively looking for a franchisee, or business partners as we prefer to think of them, to grow with us.
The business will transfer well to other countries as a high end brand
The monthly franchise fee incorporates a constant and very high level of ongoing support to franchises, including:
- Marketing support.
- Ongoing sales and technical training for all staff.
- Help in searching for and recruiting of new staff members.
- Training for all additional staff required by the franchise.
- 7 days-a-week helpline.
A Havana Skin Clinic franchise package includes the following set-up arrangements:
- The right to use the Lumenis lasers under an exclusive rental agreement. This is unique to Havana Skin Clinic and has many benefits, including saving on the need to finance £65,000 per laser.
- Market research on suitable shop locations in the franchises chosen area
- Search for, and negotiation of, the contract for a prestige clinic location. We generally negotiate a rent-free period on the lease of between 6 and 12 months; saving the franchise an average of £30,000 in first year costs.
- Search and recruitment for all the qualified staff required for the opening of the clinic.
- Full training for all staff and franchises.
- A pack of products and consumables.
- Negotiation with the local council on licensing issues for an aesthetic clinic.
- The fees for the interior design of the clinic, to include the layout of the clinic, lighting, heating and electrical requirements and furniture design.
- An experienced Havana Skin Clinic manager to help run the clinic in conjunction with the clinic manager for up to a month after the clinic opens.
- Havana Skin Clinic ongoing franchise support.
So, how do I become a franchisee?
We look forward to hearing from you, and should we do so, the process is as follows:
- Upon receipt of a request for information, we will call you to do a mutual fact-find
- Email an initial information pack
- An initial meeting
- A second meeting to run through the business in more detail
- A search for appropriate clinic locations
- Negotiate the Heads of Terms for the lease of the clinic
- Sign the franchise contract based on the specific clinic location
Havana Skin Clinic franchises have a very wide range of prior experiences and careers, what they have in common is they all:
- Manage teams well
- Have a desire motivate people to perform to their best capability
- Operate the clinics using a proven model
- Interest in the opening of multiple clinics