CEO and director, Caroline Hooper’s advice after Noelle’s first Treatment;
- The hair overall will grow a lot slower.
- The hair that grows back will be a lot thinner as their damaged.
- You can shave as frequently as you please in between treatments, just make sure you shave the night before your treatment.
- Ensure you don’t apply lotions until your skin is back to normal which will generally take 3 days. Aloe Vera must be stored in the fridge and applied after treatment to soothe the area.
- Exfoliate a week or two before treatment to remove any dead skin that might be on the surface of the skin so that we can penetrate the laser that bit deeper on that treatment.