When people look at the price of in clinic micro needling and the price of the dermaroller, they always question how the dermaroller can be such a cost effective solution. The answer is in a nutshell, the dermaroller needles are only 0.5 mm for your own safety. The in clinic treatment is a lot more invasive and generates results at a higher level than the dermaroller for obvious reasons. The in clinic treatment is done using a professionals time and resources. This is everything from the consultation to the physical treatment. This is also includes using fresh needles which are then disposed of after treatment.
The dermaroller is an effective tool for generating similar results to in clinic micro needling. However, the in clinic treatment costs us a lot more in money, time and resources. In an attempt to make the at treatment even more effective, Caroline recorded a tutorial. In this video she explains, how to use the roller while physically showing her viewers. She also talks about the products that you should be using around the days of treatment.
We have a selection of dermarollers on offer including our Image A.D.S Premium Dermaroller which is our best seller. It is a stunning white and gold dermaroller has just taken off and for obvious reasons!
Differences Between In Clinic Micro Needling and the Dermaroller:
- In clinic micro needling goes deeper beneath the epidermis of the skin generating better results.
- The Dermaroller requires more patience as you gradually build up the amount of treatments. You can start at one treatment per week then go to 2 if when your skin is ready. You can gradually build up to 3-4 max depending on your skin.
- The downtime associated with micro needing is longer as the controlled injury is more severe.
- The dermaroller requires a lot more of your time and energy.
- The dermaroller can be done from home.
- The two options for micro needling pose different benefits for different people.
It goes without saying that they have many similarities. While people are undergoing a course of micro needling treatment, they may also use a dermaroller in between treatments.
You can grab your very own dermaroller today! Just Click This Link!