Best Laser Hair Removal for Men in Dublin
Women aren’t the only ones that profit from laser hair removal. At Havana Skin Clinic, we’ve helped thousands of men get rid of excessive hair. Laser hair removal is an excellent option for men because it can treat most areas of the face and body without causing ingrown hairs or shaving rash. Laser hair removal for men, thanks to today’s cutting-edge technology, will make hair removal quick and painless, without the normal side effects of razor burn and ingrown hairs. It’s also more long-lasting than any other form. Call us today for a free consultation, or visit one of our clinics to get the best hair removal and follow-up treatments available. We deliver a wide variety of clinically certified aftercare items at the most affordable prices so you don’t have to worry about any harmful side effects later.
All You Need to Know
- The Process: Laser hair removal involves passing a particular beam of light through the epidermis and targeting the follicle, interrupting the hair’s reproductive cycle while causing no damage to the skin. As the follicle weakens, the hair shaft thins and limps, and the follicle eventually dies and no hair develops after pre-determined treatment periods. The laser’s light is absorbed by the pigment in your hair, which converts it to heat and slows potential hair development. Instead of destroying the follicle, one medication weakens it, allowing hairs to regrow thinner and more slowly. This treatment effectively reduces hair regrowth and improves the texture of the hair in the treated region. Laser hair removal is commonly used by men on the back, face, stomach, shoulders, and even the genital region. Regrowth is minimal with laser hair removal, which removes hair by more than 90%. Your hair will regrow softer, thinner, and lighter than it had been previously.
- How Does it Compare to Other Methods: Since men’s hair is thicker and coarser, laser hair removal may help avoid razor burn, ingrown hairs, and chronic pain caused by more traditional hair removal methods such as shaving, waxing, and sugaring. It’s also fairly permanent, requiring less upkeep and resulting in a more natural appearance.
- Does It Hurt: Even though the procedure is painless, some people may find it inconvenient. During the procedure, several people mention feeling warm and having an elastic band flicked against their skin repeatedly. Our lasers have a special cooling system built in to help with comfort during the treatment when treating sensitive areas like the face or the pubic region. Our cutting-edge technology makes the process simple and enjoyable. Furthermore, the laser’s power is always optimized to ensure your comfort. The length of the reaction decreases with each session as the follicles shrink in size and thickness. It can take anywhere from a few minutes for a small area to over an hour for larger parts of the body.
- Duration: Permanent hair removal requires a series of treatments, even though you’ll see results right away. It can take 6-8 sessions, depending on the size of the area to be cleaned, with touchups needed in some cases. Treatments are spaced 4-6 weeks apart to ensure that each growth cycle is targeted. Laser hair removal provided relief to men suffering from bushiness, discomfort, and scratching.
- Why Laser: Every adult man benefits from laser hair removal. It enhances the aesthetics of your body by removing excess body hair safely long-term and ensures better overall hygiene for you. Some men would rather treat their heads than suffer from intermittent baldness, while others would want to get rid of messed-up hair plugs that irritate them. Many men prefer to have less hair to make shaving easier, especially if they suffer from ingrown hairs on their neck. Patients with recurrent folliculitis, or inflamed hair follicles that appear as tiny, white-headed pimples, can benefit from laser hair removal. Simply put, someone who can’t bear shaving or waxing is a successful candidate for laser therapy.
- Aftercare: Since you’ve temporarily injured the skin, you’ll want to wait for it to recover before applying unnecessary heat to avoid more swelling and pain. The skin will feel red and swollen after the operation, but this will normally subside after a few hours. Apply ice to relieve pain and swelling if necessary, then cleanse with a gentle cleanser and moisturize. To stop hypopigmentation and hyperpigmentation, stay out of the sun and use plenty of sunscreens.
Laser hair removal for men is not a recent phenomenon. It’s been known since the ancient Egyptians. However, they didn’t have nearly the most advanced technologies that you have today. You should take full advantage of it and make your wish of having a clean, trimmed body true at your most convenient time.