“You just wana look the most beautiful version of yourself.”
On Sinead Murphy’s trip to our Dundrum clinic, we had a whole host of questions to ask her, I mean we weren’t going to let one of Ireland’s leading makeup artists leave without spilling her tips and tricks now were we? Of course not! The flawless and extremely talented young makeup artist sat down with our team and told us her story and of course her top make up tips and her top business tips and here they are.
Top 5 Make Tips for Your Wedding Day
- You’re skin has to be glowing, this comes from skincare so you have to make sure that you’re having you’re facials and really just looking after your skin.
- Use a nice dewy foundation because you want to look glowing on the day.
- Avoid heavy makeup like heavy black eye liner, maybe focus more on your lashes and maybe use a brown eyeliner on the day.
- Ensure that you’re makeup will last all day but won’t smudge.
- Always remember that you’re thinking of photography, you want it to look beautiful in photographs.
We then asked her about her top business tips …….
- Never cancel last minute.
- Be professional and well able to communicate with people.
- Be able to speak to people and have confidence in yourself.
You can check out the full video here: