Cleaning Your Derma Roller & Why It Is Crucial To Do So!
Cleaning your derma roller is so important when rolling. Derma rollers get into the delicate layers of our skin and so it is only important that we ensure that it’s clean before it ever touches us. Using an unclean derma roller would result in skin irritation and worse infections that might be hard to recover from.
This is an efficient and easy way to get that youthful glow back and so we need to make sure that we follow all the appropriate steps necessary. Read on and learn a few tricks and tips that we will impart about derma rollers and derma rolling. Here’s how to clean a derma roller before us.
Cleaning your derma roller is not that challenging but it’s important that you do what we call double cleansing. That should be pretty straightforward, clean your derma roller twice after use just to be sure.
All you have to do is to boil water and to ensure that your boiling water is poured directly into the roller (and yes, it can handle the heat) as it turns and let said boiling water clean it thoroughly. Please do observe precautions to protect yourself from boiling water. Make sure to be thorough with the cleaning process and right after make sure to dry it and put it on its proper container ready for next usage.
Now, we do advise that you change your derma roller after 1 to 2 months depending on how often you utilize it. The reason being is that the needles will accumulate more blood and the device will accumulate bacteria even if you clean it thoroughly after every usage. It can’t last forever and you should buy a new one accordingly. It’s not even a negotiation.
Take note that the device punctures your skin and you don’t want to push harmful substances or particles into your skin as you treat it. That will utterly be counterproductive and you will put yourself at risk of infections and complications that will then cost you more money.
And yes, you can use the derma roller on varying body parts and not only limited to your face or neck areas. And you should see results even after only the first treatment session. It’s very effective, easy, and you can do it on your own at home. Please do take note that a needle length of over 0.5mm needs to be performed by a specialist in a clinic for your safety.
Benefits of Derma Rolling
There are tons of benefits to derma rolling and there’s no reason why you should not try it out. Stop putting off buying one and get on the bandwagon.
• It’s essentially pain free. Unlike the popular notion that micro needling can be painful, it is otherwise, pain free. As a matter of fact, if you use a derma roller with a needle of 0.2mm or 0.25mm that would be too superficial for you to feel any pain at all but that doesn’t mean that it won’t be effective.
• It’s affordable and efficient. Derma rollers will cover a ton of skin areas in your body and this tiny handheld device is not that expensive either. It will boost your confidence greatly and with that added belief in yourself, in turn, you will be more productive day in and day out.
• It does not have any side effects. Derma rollers if done right will not have any adverse side effects at all. There shouldn’t be any skin irritation or problems after sessions.
• It will help get rid of fine lines that even Botox can’t. Also, it’s one of the easiest ways to get rid of wrinkles and it will help out those who have stretch marks and acne scars too.
• You can use the derma roller anytime you need to. You are in control and can do the treatment in the comfort of your home. Nothing fancy, just a small handheld device.
Some Other Tips When Handling a Derma Roller
• Aside from cleaning your derma roller after every usage you also have to ensure that your face is dry and clean before starting any session.
• Please refrain from using your derma roller right after having Botox or dermal fillers.
• Make sure to not apply any makeup on your face as much as possible after using the derma roller either. If you need to go out, please apply an SPF on your face to protect your skin. Your skin will be very gentle and delicate after every session and you should protect it from all harmful elements as much as possible.
• Any skin care products with active ingredients should be set aside and only applied again on your skin after 2 full days.
• And please, do not use the derma roller over acne or any sore spots on your skin. Please consult your specialists for any other circumstances or when in doubt.
If you would like some information on how to become a stockist for Image A.D.S please click the link here