Red Vein Removal
The light is attracted to oxy-haemoglobin in the blood. As the light is absorbed in the vessels a heat reaction is caused which coagulates the blood and destroys protein in the wall of the vessel. The vessel then breaks down and the debris is then removed by the bodies lymphatic system.
The light is absorbed by the melanin in the pigmented lesions and the heat reaction causes the break down of melanin in the keratinocytes. A photo toxic reaction occurs in the melanin lesions and excess melanin turns darker before it comes away from the skin. Improvement will also be noticed in texture and pore size.
Warning: Red vein's can be a warning of more serious medical issues.
Red veins can become visible on the face and a lot of people feel self conscious about them. That is reason enough to book an appointment, but an even more important reason is that they can be warning signs of more serious medical issues.
Read more at Daily Mail.
Your visit to Havana Skin Clinic
- We are more susceptible to blemishes and marks as we age or as hormones are released in our system.
- You do not have to accept blemishes that you are self conscious about.
- You can expect to see results within 2 weeks.
- Most red veins will disappear (like magic) during the treatment.
- Prepare yourself to look younger and to deal with lots of comments about how good you look, after the treatment.
- You may require 2 or 3 treatments to deal with most veins.
- Some clients say there is a slight stinging sensation, during treatment, similar to a rubber band snap.
- You can expect great results on most veins, but not all red veins will completely disappear. Your therapist will be able to look at your situation during your free appointment.