Laser Hair Removal Full Body – Laser Hair Removal Benefits
Laser hair removal procedure is so in-demand nowadays that one might wonder as to why someone would want to undertake it, to begin with. Don’t we need hair to insulate our bodies? Well, for some it’s a beauty regimen but really experts recommend it for its more benefits than meets the eye.
So, we bet that you are curious about it too knowing that you’ve stumbled upon our little blog article. What is full body laser hair removal and what are its benefits? Why do so many people (you may know) avail of it? Let’s find out!
Laser Hair Removal Overview
Laser hair removal is arguably the most popular non-surgical procedure in the aesthetic industry. The main reason for this is that it’s very effective. Its effectiveness is due to the fact that the procedure’s results are not something that you as a client can affect.
A better understanding of this is if you take a look at some non-surgical weight loss procedures. Those can be performed successfully but if you don’t go by your diet plan the results would be far from what you might have expected.
When it comes to laser hair removal, the results are within the hands of the specialist who’s going to work on you and at the same time, the devices they use and the methodologies they follow.
In essence, laser hair removal is the procedure where your hair follicles are exposed to pulses or laser light to destroy them essentially removing them. For the past decade or so it has been the go-to hair removal procedure as opposed to traditional ones. It has been commercially available since the 90s but we can say that it only took off in the past decade with the advancement of technologies used for it.
What deters people from getting a full body laser hair removal done?
Perhaps the biggest reason why some would not undergo laser hair removal is because of the notion that it can be painful. And yes, it can be painful but if you find the right clinic and experts then it shouldn’t be.
If the procedure is painful then most likely you went to someone or a place where they use cheaper devices and still employ the old techniques. If you are willing to pay just for a little bit more for laser hair removal then you will find procedures that are not painful at all.
With the advent of newer laser hair removal devices, the process is practically pain-free. Well, of course, people tolerate pain differently so you still need to take that into consideration. But, generally, it should not be as painful as it used to be.
This is because of the fact that modern devices do not use heat aggressively as the old ones do anymore and so it breaks down your hair follicles efficiently and virtually pain-free. If done in a much more methodical manner then you should be all right.
Benefits of laser hair removal
• No more ingrown hair. After waxing, shaving, or epilating, in-grown hair comes next. And, that can prove to be a nightmare for a lot of people. If you undergo laser hair removal then you won’t have to suffer from ingrown hair anymore. The hair is removed right into the roots so it’s a much more efficient process. Also, say goodbye to razor bruises and burns from waxing. Pretty neat, huh?
• Your skin will be softer than it used to be. No more prickly stubble patches only softer skin throughout after the procedure. The process is so thorough that you won’t have any stray hairs anywhere. What’s more, is that when your hair grows back that it should be thinner and softer than usual. Thick hair leaves your skin rough and that’s not good.
• No harmful side effects. Laser hair removal is popular for a lot of reasons and one of them is that because you won’t experience any skin problems like scars or irritation afterwards. No danger of cutting or bruising and that’s always desirable. It’s basically a no-mess procedure that can be carried out throughout your body.
• The results are long-lasting. Laser hair removal ensures that your skin and hair if it grows back will be better. Hair, after your procedure, should not grow back after months. It’s like you are in the process of getting rid of hair all over your body for good.
• It’s not restrictive. Unlike waxing, you are allowed to shave your hair early on as it grows if in some instances you really need to or want to. In waxing, you need to wait for hair to grow a certain length before you can shave but with laser hair removal, you can do so anytime. Plus, it’s just a faster and more efficient process and if done right by the right people, all these benefits you will have.